Today we are set for an amazing contrast with the subtropical cloud forest (yungas) and the desert landscape of puna (high plateau) , stopping along the way for sights,hike and hear the sounds of the jungle .Them we continuing to village or Purmamarca for enjoy a short hike around the seven color hills before taking a scenic drive over Cuesta de Lipán high pass, with spectacular views and chances of spotting wild vicuñas and guanacos. We finally reach Salinas Grandes the immense salt flats, an otherworldly landscape that provides stunning photographic and walking opportunities. Picnic lunch by while enjoying the surreal scenery of the High Andean Plateaus and return to Salta.
Driving distance: 200 km paved road.
Estimate driving time: 3hs.
Altitude at arrival point:4170 mts ASL.
Total km : 400 km round trip.
– Private transportation 4x4
insures of passenger
– Private expert local guides (English- Spanish).
– Outdoor Activities as described,
– Water Bottles during outdoor activities & shuttle time.
Picnic lunch on the salts flats
– Alcoholic beverages during meals
– Tips for guides and drivers.