Get ready for a full day of wine ,hike and adventure! .The trips will take us into the semi-deserted Calchaquí Valley, after 2 hs driving from your accommodation and along the valley of lerma ,We will be into the Quebrada de las Conchas canyon on an amazing drive through surreal landscape. Climb up to la Yesera Pass, the most colorful spot in the area, and were start our hike (1 :20 hs ) for enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding gorge. Later we’ll continue to Cafayate for a delicious local lunch , after enjoy visits to local wineries
Driving distance: 190 km paved road.
Estimate driving time: 3hs.
Altitude at arrival point: 1650 mts ASL
Total km : 380 km round trip.
– Private transportation 4x4
Insures of passenger
– Private expert local guides (English- Spanish).
– Wine Tasting & Outdoor Activities as described.
– Water Bottles during outdoor activities & shuttle time.
– Wines and other alcoholic beverages during meals/ except during wine tasting activities (included).
– Tips for guides and drivers.